ShipRush for FedEx Ecommerce Edition is a useful application that allows you to deal with FedEx shipments with minimum effort. Its main goal is to transform the shipping process into a normal part of your workflow.
You can use this tool for retrieving the orders from your ecommerce platform in order to automate the post sale order processing.
Here are some key features of "ShipRush for FedEx Ecommerce Edition":
· Can import address information from a variety of ecommerce systems
· Allows you to validate the address information
· Emails shipment notifications
· Pentium II with at least 900 mhz.
· 1GB RAM
· 400MB free disk space
· Internet connection
· FedEx account
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All new main shipping GUI
· All new Order Manager GUI
· New Grouping features
· Expand/Collapse All
· Add Group to Combined or Bulk
· Improvements in the Order Manager Bulk area
· All new logic when a Template is used
· International ordersOrder line items now flow automatically to international paperwork / customs forms
· New packing list engine in Order Manager (the old packing list engine is still present for backward compatibility)
· Multiple laser format templates available
· New template designs can be suggested by users
· New ShipRush Blog site to keep up to date.
· New support for CS-Cart
· New support for OpenCart
· New support for ProStores
· New support for the BigCommerce
· New support for Channel Advisor
FedEx Related Features:
· Electronic Trade Documents (aka ETD)
· Alternate Return Address
· Automatic Return Shipment
· Automatic return shipment on outbound shipment
· New uni-directional shipping for BigCommerce
· New bidirectional shipping for ProStores
· New bidirectional shipping for C...