SMART - Sickness Monitoring and Recurring Trends is developed as a handy and comprehensive employee sickness / absenteeism management tool. It was designed to be used by HR and administration departments.
This application will allow all aspects of employee sickness records to be monitored and allow in-depth trend analysis on current (52 weeks) and long-term historical sickness records and patterns.
SMART provides clear records and sickness patterns from the initial sickness and informal chat with the employee concerned right through to his / her dismissal and dismissal appeal stages.
The program allows organizations to manage employee sickness (and attendance if required) efficiently and effectively by easily keeping track of who, where, when, and what has been undertaken in regard to an employees sickness record and management.
SMART allows instant access to sickness stats, trends, performance and tracking information. All employee sickness records can be quickly and easily located and where necessary printed in a professionally designed and standard format.
Sickness Monitoring and Recurring Trends is designed to help you manage your sick employees.
Here are some key features of "SMART - Sickness Monitoring and Recurring Trends":
· Easy to set up, maintain an input data.
· Comprehensive records of employee sickness records, both current and historical
· Intelligent trend analysis on employee sickness, including;
· 10 or more days of sickness in 52 weeks
· 2 or more occurrences off sickness in the last 13 weeks
· 2 or more occurrences off sickness in any 13-week period in the last 52 weeks
· 5 or more separate sickness in a 52 week period
· 5 or more continuous days off with sickness in a 52 week period
· Comprehensive reports that cover all aspects of employees sickness and sickness trends.
· Comprehensive statistics on sickness figures
· Historical sickness records are maintained for the employees working career with your company.
· Monitor employees on sickness disciplinary, from first warning to dismissal
· Monitors employees on disciplinary and automatically clears the monitoring when sickness improves
· Microsoft Access 2007 Runtime
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Auto update button added to the admin and support ribbon.
· Search Matrix's for String Form Added
· New employee form created to work with master input form to allow easier selection of employees
· New All trends form created, combines current and historical absenteeism records
· New report to combine current and historical absenteeism reports
· Adjustments to the weekly update routine to run faster...
· Improvements to the employee input form, including more visibility of completed fields
· Resizing for all forms removed as log-in option - (too troublesome with multiple sub-forms)
· User Interface and Data Container versions added to warning message for program versions out of synchronicity
· Automatic resizing of main input form added to match user screen resolution
· Several minor changes and improvements to overall functionality and interface appearance.