Tachospeed is a handy and reliable application that analyzes driver's hours based on digital tachograph files.
It automatically generates reports regarding drive times, rest periods and breaks. Users can store the data from tacho charts.
In addition, Tachospeed can calculate travel expenses and includes a fuel module, where you can easily determine the vehicle's fuel consumption.
Here are some key features of "Tachospeed":
· Digital and analogue tachograph data analysis
· PC with 500 MHz
· 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended)
· 50 MB of available hard disk space
· CD-ROM drive
· USB port
· tacho chart scanner (300 DPI and black document cover) and/or driver card reader
· Monitor screen with 800x600 Pixels (1024x768 Pixels recommended)
· LAN card for multi-station version
· You can only view the first two months of data