Crop Log is a utility designed to help farmers and gardeners in keeping records related to expenses, weather, fertilizer and planting applications.
Reports show weather activity, seed/planting activity by crop and field location, chemical applications by crop and field location, fertilizer application by crop and field location and detailed expense records for each crop planted.
The eleven different reports that are generated by the click of your mouse will enable you to see when and where the activities are taking place and maintain a history of crop management activity right up to harvest time.
Here are some key features of "Crop Log":
· No complicated spreadsheets to confuse you
· Straightforward data entry
· Reports generated by click of your mouse
· Traceability from pre-planting up to harvest time
· Weather Observations Module
· 512 MB RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
· Intel Pentium or higher compatible processor
· 60 MB free disk space
· 800 X 600 Minimum Screen Resolution (1024 x 768 x 16-bit Hi-Color recommended)
· Printer (Local connection or network printer)
· Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
· Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
· A 17” or larger monitor is recommended
· CD ROM Drive for installation
· 14 days trial
· Nag screen