TimeCult is a useful and easy to use utility which will manage and export your projects, tasks, and schedules.
It can estimate used time per any project/task for a given time period, exchange data with Microsoft Excel and/or OpenOffice.org Calc. Keeps a detailed history of used time for any task along with comments on what has been done.
Here are some key features of "TimeCult":
· a user can create a hierarchy of projects and tasks shown in a tree view;
· time recording for every defined task and task status management;
· data export to a comma-separated file which can be further opened in MS Excel or any other application supporting CSV format;
· detailed time log;
· dynamically computed summaries of used time per each project and task;
· easy to use time filtering; data is stored in a transparent XML format which can be easily integrated with other applications.
· Java Runtime 1.5.0
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed 3110187: Index out of range exception.
· Fixed 3150290: Invalid date range calculation for quick time sheet if start/end dates belong to different years.
· Alt+T keyboard shortcut to add a task.
· Alt+S keyboard shortcut to start a timer.
· New search feature ("Search" menu or Ctrl+F).
· Migration to WinRun4j, a possibility to pin the program to Windows 7 task bar.
· Join records feature.
· Running timer data is saved periodically to the journal.
· The on-line help is replaced with Wiki.