Developed as an accessible, reliable, full-featured accounting system, TurboCASH can help you take care of all your accounts.
TurboCASH is a flexible software that can be customized to accommodate any business.
The program is so versatile, that, if your business expands and you change to another form of ownership (e.g., from sole proprietor to partnership, close corporation or company) or even if need to you register or de-register for VAT/GST/Sales Tax, TurboCASH can accommodate these changes with ease.
Here are some key features of "TurboCASH":
· User friendly interface
· Comprehensive, context-sensitive help
· Comprehensive Set of Reports, especially for analyzing sales
· Robust Access Control - Create users and passwords with different access levels
· OS Commerce plugin syncs your webshop with TurboCASH's general ledger
· Internet Access - Process transactions from remote sites over the Internet
· T-Accounts View, ideal tool for non accountants
· Generate fixed monthly charges, ideal for Club memberships, Gym subscriptions etc
· Export and Import Accounts, Customers, Stock, Suppliers and Transactions in multiple formats including spreadsheets and XML
· Supports different accounting and tax regimes including VAT, GST, Sales Tax etc
· Multiple selling prices for each stock item
· Quick entry using bar codes and scanners
· Quickbooks Converter to automatically convert Quickbooks data
· 256 MB of RAM for a single user and 512 MB for a multi-user.
· SVGA / LCD / LED screen (1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher).
· Approximately 150 MB hard disk space.
· 36 Speed or higher CD ROM
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Program and Plugins:
· Program and Plugins are smaller in size
· Zeos component is all written out it will make the program more stable - opensource database components that does not like Delphi 15.
· Delete the obsolete reportman.dll and reports.dll in the plug_ins\reports\reports directory.
· Net Profit / Loss added to Trial Balance
· Only the totals were displayed in the Trial Balance - The Net Profit / Loss was not displayed. This is now added and will display the totals Debits / Credits of the Income / Expense accounts and Net Profit label (LabelID1023) as well as the net profit figure or the Net Loss label (LabelID1025) as well as the net loss figure.
· A Totals label in the first Debit / Credit columns is added as it was said to be a bit confusing - The first Debit / Credit column displays the totals for Groups and Accounts (if an account has sub-accounts).
· This is also added to the Income / Expenses report (Income Statement and Balance Sheet).
· Not Displaying Reta...