Nautilus VeriAge Wizz lets you read, display and save information from driver's licenses with a magnetic stripe and/or 2D barcode.
The application is suitable for various businesses such as casinos, clubs, bars or other activities that imply the need of checking the customer's age.
Just slide a driver's license and you will see name and age of the person. The other fields will be saved to comma-separated log file.
All that you need is a magnetic stripe reader or/and 2D Bar-code scanner. Connect to your computer/laptop keyboard or USB port and you are to go. Information from driver's licenses will be saved on your hard drive, so you can analyze it later using such programs as MS Excel, MS Access, Lotus or other program that can recognize Comma Delimited format(*.CSV file).
You can find out about age groups of your customers, what time they prefer to visit your place, male/female statistics, create accurate mailing lists and much more.
Here are some key features of "VeriAge Wizz":
· Reads Government issued Driver's Licenses
· Reliable Age Verification/ID Expiration
· Easy to install and use
· Collects customers' info such as name and mailing address
· Creates log with exact time information
· Groups Manager (VIP, Black list, etc)
· Customizable fields available
· Adjustable Valid Age
· Color message and sound alerts
· No Internet connection required, No Contracts
· Works with wide variety of readers
· Magnetic stripe reader capable of reading 3 Tracks or 2D Barcode (PDF417) scanner
· NET Framework
· min 256Mb RAM
· 10Mb free space on HDD
· 30 days trial
· Limited to 100 scans
· Only each fifth scanned ID card will be saved to a log file
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Application Interface and Parsing Engine updates