A reliable and efficient software application designed to help you control stock investments and manage finances, featuring an integrated point of sales
Stock control and point of sales integrated with good support and plugins. Integration with osCommerce and VTigerCRM.
If you've read anything at all about accounting software, you'll probably know at least three things: Financial administration is a must for every organization to do business, accounting software can be really, I mean really, complicated and lastly accounting software is absolutely, outrageously, often unaffordably expensive.
osFinancials is different from the normal models for accounting software. For a start, it's not complicated. osFinancials has been developed for the masses.
By using osFinancials, you can easily manage your finances and investments in an organized fashion.
NOTE: Free for single user mode
- Completely relational database driven
- Database runs on Linux, Windows, and a variety of Unix platforms
- Easy Step-by-step Installation
- Create infinite Sets of Books with ease
- Create up to 9999 Accounts, 999 Sub-Accounts and 10 Bank Accounts
- Create up to 1.000.000 Debtor and Creditor Accounts
- Create up to 1.000.000 Stock Items
- Create Invoices and Documents in 3 easy steps
- Process Transactions in up to 256 Batches / Journals
- Comprehensive Reports
- Robust Access Control
- Easy Bank Reconciliation
- Internet and Network Capabilities
- Plug-in Software
- Country Specific Accounts
- Full Stock Control
- XML Export and Import
- T-Account Viewer
- T-Ledger Viewer
- Advanced Search Engine
- Easy Backup/Restore
- VAT/GST/TAX Accounting
- osCommerce webshop plugin
- VTiger plugin
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 4..0.0.412
- Program and Plugins
- Program and Plugins are smaller in size
- Zeos component is all written out it will make the program more stable - opensource database components that does not like Delphi 15.
- Delete the obsolete reportman.dll and reports.dll in the plug_ins\reports\reports directory.