pc/MRP is a fully integrated MRP/Accounting program for Windows. pc/MRP comes complete with eleven integrated modules: Address book, Inventory, Purchasing, Receiving, Sales Order, Work Order, Invoicing, Shipments, Bills of Materials, Stock Room, and Accounting (GL, AP, AR).
All of the modules can be accessed through pc/MRP's Main Menu shown above. Modules can be used on a stand-alone or integrated basis. pc/MRP also comes with a Configuration Utilities Module that allows you to configure pc/MRP to best suit your business operations. There are also eleven optional modules available.
Give pc/MRP a try to see just how useful it can actually be for managing your business!
Here are some key features of "pc/MRP":
· Compatible with: QuickBooks, Excel, Outlook, Access, Crystal Reports, and Visual FoxPro
· Interfaces with UPS, FedEx, and ShopSite
· User Customizable Reports, Forms & Labels
· Infinite Level Bill of Materials
· Serial Number and Lot Number Tracking
· Drill Down Accounting Reports and Unlimited Active Accounting Periods with Lock-out Dates.
· Supports Credit & Debit Memos.
· Supports domnload of ShopSite internet orders into pc/MRP's sales module.
· Automatic Invoice and Billing Statements
· Material Requirements Planning
· Visual MRP Timeline
· ISO 9000 Vendor and Customer Shipment Performance Reporting
· Tracks Partial Payments & Shipments
· Single user is expandable to Multi-user
· Supports Billing Statements
· Passed Sarbanes-Oxley audits
· Registered in the Government Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database.
· Unregistered package is limited to 100 entries per module, standard package is limited to 1/2 million entries per module.