Find my Font will provide users with an application that reads scanned images and then goes through all the fonts on your computer and matches the letters in the scanned image against the fonts in your computer.
You are provided with a list of matching fonts along with the matching accuracy for each one. You may also type text and see how well the matching went. It's ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals who would otherwise spend hours trying to find a matching font.
Here are some key features of "Find my Font":
Friendly and Very easy to use:
· 'Find my Font' has been designed to make your life easier. It will help you identify a font in seconds and will do it easily and intuitively.
· No difficult program to master, no complex parameters, no hidden features. Every functionality is easy to understand and works as expected.
· 'Find my Font' was developed with the graphic designer in mind who doesn't want to spend hours (or even minutes) looking for a matching font.
· Also ideal for signmakers, desktop publishers, font developers, vector creation artists etc.
Match fonts installed on your computer (or not):
· You can specify where to look for matching fonts. The fonts can either be installed on your computer or they can be located in one or more folders on your computer or network.
· You can setup FontSets to instruct 'Find my Font' to look at specific places on your computer. FontSets may be indexed in order to speed up the matching process.
Font matching at lightning speed:
· The latest version of 'Find my Font' achieves incredible matching speeds. Thanks to our new proprietary indexing algorithm the application is able to search of up to 5 million fonts per minute.
· At these speeds font matching is almost instantaneous.
Smart letter selection:
· 'Find my Font' allows you to select any letter in your scanned image no matter how complex the text is.
· Special functionality assists you in selecting multipart letters as well as letters that blend in the background.
Image correction tools:
· For those images that have skewed text or text in an arc, a special set of easy to use tools are available to help you correct the image and select the letters to match easily.
Isolate script letters:
· If your scanned image contains script text with connected letters, 'Find my Font' includes a special tool that allows you to break the text and select the letters you need for matching.
Support for multiple code pages:
· 'Find my Font' can search for any Unicode character in your fonts. The image can contain letters in one or more languages.
Install matched font:
· Once you find the matching font you can install it on your computer with a click of a button and start using it immediately.
· 'Find my Font' also allows you to preview any text for any matched font even if it's not installed.
· Processor: Pentium 500 MHz (1.2GHz recommended)
· Memory: 512 MB, (1 GB recommended)
· Hard Disk Space: 150 MB available
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Online Font identification:
· The program will now identify fonts even if they are not located on the user's computer. It will communicate with our online font identification server and identify fonts within a few seconds. The online font matches are displayed along with the local (on your computer) matches and are sorted by matching accuracy.
· The user may still see a preview of the matching fonts whether local or online.
Online Font Database:
· Softonium Developments has created an extensive Online Font Database that contains all major Commercial and Non Commercial fonts. This database is used for online font identification and is enriched daily with new fonts to ensure that you can identify even the latest font releases.
Online Font Previews:
Double clicking on an online identified font will take you to the Online Font Preview page. This page displays analytic details about the selected font in various tabs:
· Font Information
· Font Download links
· Font preview Tab