A fast font manager for professionals and serious amateurs!
FontExplorerL.M. is a very fast font manager that can be easily used both by experts and dedicated amateurs, due to its user friendly and intuitive interface.
It holds several unique functions for fonts management: Font Database, advanced Filter and Search options, ability to look into zipped files (one or more) and preview hundreds of fonts at once!
It supports complete management for all font types: TrueType, TrueType Collections,OpenType, Postscript Type 1, Raster and Vector Fonts.
Here are some key features of "FontExplorerL.M.":
· Fast font preview thousands of fonts by folder or drive.
· Easy to Load (Temporary install) - Unload, Install - Uninstall, Delete, Copy and Move fonts.
· Extended Character Map for selected font - available Unicode ranges and font char-sets.
· Sample text preview with Unicode characters (Hebrew, Arabian,Chinese, Japanese...)
· Quickly organize your fonts into collections, without changing original font location.
· Write - Read comments about favorite folders, font collections and collection fonts.
· Font database, sorted by Font name, Filename, Type, Family & Style.
· Extended info about selected font (metrics,kerning,copyright,panose,...)
· Before you start printing your fonts, you can preview all selected fonts with different paper sizes. Fonts doesn't have to be installed before printing.
· Zip - Unzip fonts and send them automatically as an e-mail attachments.
· Keyboard layout for selected font..
· Export and preview fonts as HTML (Web) page
· Zoom - sample text preview with various sizes
· Preview of all available font kerning pairs.
· Multi-lingual support
· Renaming fonts wizard feature
· Layout changes in font management view, more settings improvements - all settings (Printing,HTML,etc...) are automatically saved into the settings.ini file (not in Windows registry).
· Custom application color settings
· More fields in Font Database - Width, Weight, Character Sets
· Loading Font collections at Windows - FontExplorerL.M. startup
· Pentium II, 64MB Ram
· Free Disk Space: 7 MB
· 15-30 seconds after application starts, every odd font in Font Samples list will be disabled - you can manage those fonts but with unchangeable Sample text written with ARIAL font.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Solved bug when application can't minimize
· Minor language updates
· FontNet Explorer updated