Softpedia Editor's Review for ArtMoney SE
Universal Game Cheater for games
Written by Mihaela Citea on December 14th, 2011
Designed for those addicted to winning, ArtMoney SE is a easy-to-use application designed to help you cheat at any game. Its main advantage is that it can find any quantity specified in a game, whether it is money, bullets, health points or number of lives.
Playing a game is no fun if you never win. ArtMoney SE helps you make any game easier to win by finding the memory address where the quantities of items are located, such as money or points; thus it lets you increase their values.
The program displays a user-friendly interface that makes it suitable for both beginner and professional users. First, you have to select the game file or folder. ArtMoney SE automatically starts reading its memory and displays a list of all the addresses, as well as their value and type in a table.
You can edit any table cell, but the most important ones are in the 'Value' column. ArtMoney SE also offers you the possibility to filter the addresses by selecting the value to search for and the address type. In this case, you have to choose between integer, float, Macromedia Flash, text or string.
During the search process, ArtMoney SE looks for the input parameters you set and allows viewing a list of all memory addresses containing the corresponding value.
Moreover, ArtMoney SE enables you to use emulator options. When using this feature, you have to select the game system and emulator.
In addition to this, the application provides users with multiple customizable options regarding the search process, address display or interface appearance. You can also set hot keys for actions that the program can perform.
A small inconvenient is that you might not be able to use ArtMoney SE with multiplayer or online games. Despite this, ArtMoney SE combines simplicity and ease of use with programming skills needed to cheat at a game, in order to enhance your gaming experience!
ArtMoney SE description
Here are some key features of "ArtMoney SE":
· You can select folder (or disk) as object.
· Additional filter conditions.
· Filter by formula.
· The search for strings.
· Saving and Loading of process.You can use it for saving in a game, if the game has no save function.
· Stealth mode. ArtMoney disappears from the process list.
· Full technical support via email. Notification of all upgrades via email.
· Intel Pentium II processor (AMD K6-2) or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added addressing in memory block. The memory block is determined by its size. You can convert any address into "Address in Block", open address window by Edit command and change addressing type from "Address" to "Address in Block". The program works with addresses inside memory block. It calculates the final address by summing the start address of the memory block and the address inside the block.
· Added "Sort pointers by offset" command in result table. Pointers with lesser offset will be displayed first. Usually, the pointer with lesser offset is true pointer.
· Updated emulator options. New emulator options for Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP), Midway V/Y/T/X Unit System, Taito F3 System (F3 Cybercore System), Triforce. Fixed emulator options for Game Boy Color.
· Now if you have a pointer in result table then "Auto apply the offset" command calculates addresses from value of the pointer.
· Now for emulators, if you did not select process then program displays emulators addresses in table...