Academit: CSharp is an application that combines the styles of presentation slides (ppt/pptx) and pdfs/ebooks to offer users a more detailed learning platform for the C# programming language.
The tool consists of many features that were created to ease the learning experience. In Academit: CSharp you can select a portion of the text and the software reads it out loud.
The software memorizes the 10 last visited pages and makes it possible for you to revisit them. You can search for specific words in the text, add bookmarks and notes.
Here are some key features of "Academit: CSharp":
· Two pane view
· Simple to use index
· Its possible to read the text out loud
· Incorporated web browser
· Able to add bookmarks
· Add notes to page feature
· CPU: 1GHz (2GHz or Higher recommended )
· RAM: 512MB (1GB or Higher recommended)
· HDD: 850 MB for 32-bit OS (2 GB or Higher for 64-bit OS)
· Requires .NET 4 or Higher.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Web Browser bookmarking bug fixed
· Change of Quick Access toolbar icons (more relevant icons to their functions)
· Resizing of reading panes (for maximum reading area)
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Displays ad banners or other types of advertising material during its runtime