Advanced Speed Typing helps you to improve your speed of locating keys on the keyboard with the use of an animated hands tutor.
AST also includes new and unique features to help experienced typists gain greater speed.
Beginners to touch typing are guided by animated hands to learn the keys. Even young kids can learn the keyboard with Advanced Speed Typing, making it ideal for schools and educational institutions (many elementary and high schools are using this program), as well as corporate training (keypad training included with the program).
Experts learn how to become masters of touch typing with our course. Home computer users also benefit from learning the touch type method. No more hunt and peck, two finger typing. Within days you can memorize the qwerty keyboard and go on to developing speed.
Here are some key features of "Advanced Speed Typing":
· The hands in the Beginners Section are animated; they move from "home row" position to the letter to type. You can repeat the animation just by pressing the spacebar. This will help you pick up on the direction and distance of the keys from the home row position.
· The Beginners Section also includes charts to help you visually detect any weaknesses in both accuracy and hand speed. All keys are charted, including numbers and symbols.
· An Intermediate section is included. With it you can practice words with commonly used letter combinations (ing, qu, ion, etc.). You can instantly pick the combination you want, by clicking a speed button. The file will automatically, go to the place you choose. Also, you can practice phrases or simple sentences. The intermediate section uses the animated hands.
· They can be adjusted to appear instantly, or be delayed by up to eight seconds.
· The Advanced section allows you to practice with four lines. Your practice will be more realistic, and a more accurate WPM score can be calculated.
· The Letter Chase section is unique to computer typing instructors. The letters appear at an adjustable WPM rate of speed. The challenge is to set it slightly faster than you can normally type and then try to catch up. The speed adjuster can adjust to any WPM rate you want, regardless of the speed of your computer.
· Word Sweep is a section for developing Speed with the most commonly used words in the English language.
· Advanced Speed Typing comes with a section to learn thenumber keypad as well as two typing games.
· Speed tests are provided so you can test your progress.
· Advanced Speed Typing requires a Pentium or faster computer with a 800x600x16bit or better capable monitor.
· This is a fully functional, limited-time trial version of Advanced Speed Typing. You may use it for 30 days. After 30 days it will no longer function. If you would
· like to continue to use Advanced Speed Typing after 30 days, you must register.