COELIX LITE 1.087
A star system simulation software.
With this application you can display on screen and print sky maps showing a multitude of stars and deep sky objects as well as the trajectories of current comets and asteroids.
COELIX LITE can generate graphics, tables and a graphic almanac that show all the phenomena that can occur during one year, one month or any other period selected by the user.
You can also use it to display the ephemeris and see the celestial phenomena with animations for the interval of time allowed by this lite version (the last ten years and the next three months). You will be able to extend this period indefinitley with free updates.
The functions of COELIX LITE allow you to see and analyze the celestial phenomena from any observation station on Earth. You can choose a site from a list or add and configure your own site. You can finaly use the software to control several models of telescopes with the ASCOM platform.
- 10 years in the past and up to 3 months in the future (may be extended with free updates).
- Approximately 122,000 stars up to limiting magnitude 9.0.
- About 25,000 deep sky objects.
- Approximately 170 comets and the first 1000 IAU numbered asteroids. Updated with software updates only.
- Available fields of view: Up to a zoom of 2X with a field of 20° X 24°.
- Limiting magnitude of the visible objects: Limiting magnitude of 8.5 for the 2X zoom.
- Printing and saving the maps: Only the maps of zooms 1X, 2X and of the hemisphere can be saved and printed.
- The limiting magnitude of 9 for the visual fields may limit the choice of guide stars.
- Objects that are visible: Stars to magnitude 9.0. Satellites of Jupiter and Saturn only
- Orbits and positions of the satellites of Uranus and Neptune: The period of visibility is limited between January 10, 2009, and the limiting date of the ephemeris.
- Elongations of the satellites: Satellites of Jupiter and Saturn only.