Softpedia Editor's Review for Chrysanth Diary
Personal journal and diary software that makes diary writing more enjoyable
Written by Olivian Puha on January 14th, 2013
Keeping track of daily activity, organizing various tasks and having important dates at hand are some of the uses one would give to a journal. Any reputable digital diary comes with a dedicated editor where you can write down pretty much anything you want to keep or even pass on to others.
Chrysanth Diary is no exception, since it is a fully equipped tool designed to provide a pleasant experience for those who want to keep their memories, trips or any important personal event. Packed with writing and editing features, the software aims to become one of the top players in its category.
The interface may look quite familiar, especially if you're a Microsoft Office regular user, because it also sports the well-known ribbon, organizing functions and sections in different tabs. Chrysanth Diary is well beyond your regular text editor or journal recording application as it combines an organizer, a diary and an album.
The modules of this software work together to make everything you need available with only a couple of clicks. The organizer helps you add personal or work events into a calendar with specific details like recurrence, reminders and duration.
The diary section is designed to enable you to record personal notes, tag them and also organize them using the calendar for easy retrieval. In case you want to associate digital photos with any of those journal events, the album module is exactly what you need.
One of the most outstanding features of Chrysanth Diary is the fully-fledged editor that takes writing a step forward. Besides the basic text formatting and editing functions, you can insert pictures, videos or hyperlinks and there's even a nice emoticon database at your disposal for making the entries even more expressive.
All things considered, this application is surely one of the most powerful and well-equipped utilities for keeping a journal, organizing events and even more. The strong feature pack and the ease of use recommend Chrysanth Diary and make it quite useful for advanced or less experienced users alike.
Chrysanth Diary description
Here are some key features of "Chrysanth Diary":
· Powerful WYSIWYG editor that allows your diary entry to be formatted freely
· Easy access and organization of all journal, diary entries and photos
· Portable devices support, which enables you to run the diary writing software and access your diary directly from any thumb drives or flash drives You can create your diary entries in the WYSIWYG editor that resembles MS Word 2010, and the best thing is that Chrysanth Diary organizes all the diary entries in a powerful and easy to understand way.
· This diary software requires a negligible learning process but produces high level results immediately.
· 1 GB RAM
· 1 GB hardisk
· 45 days trial
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
· Offers to change the homepage for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to change the default search engine for web browsers installed in the system
· Offers to download or install software or components (such as browser toolbars) that the program does not require to fully function