DPlot Jr represents a free scaled-down version of DPlot intended for use by programmers which want a quick method for displaying graphical output of their own applications. Unlike the full version of DPlot, DPlot Jr may be redistributed to end users without royalty payments or other restrictions.
There's nothing to buy and no registration fee involved. Input to DPlot Jr is accomplished through Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), either from your application or via the supplied DPLOTLIB interface. The end user cannot open a file or paste data from the clipboard. DPlot Jr also lacks many of the editing and data generation features of the full version.
DPlot Jr is distributed with several demo programs illustrating, among other things, how to send data to DPlot Jr and automatically produce a plot. Source examples for Microsoft C, C#, Borland C++, LCC-WIN32, GNU C (gcc), Microsoft Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, PowerBasic, FreeBASIC, Absoft FORTRAN, Compaq Visual FORTRAN, GNU FORTRAN, Salford FORTRAN, and WATCOM FORTRAN are included in the distribution.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added Open-High-Low-Close (OHLC) chart option. This is primarily useful for those tracking stock prices.
· Added X=f(T), Y=g(T), Z=h(T) command on the Generate menu, which allows you to generate points in a 3D scatter plot with X, Y, and Z all a user-defined function of a fourth independent parameter T.
· Added entries for the SAE J211 CFC filters to the Filter command on the Edit menu. This is mostly a matter of convenience to those who crash cars for a living: the filter coefficents are defined here.
· Modified the MultipleXAxes and MultipleYAxes commands so that they will accept an equation as input.
· Extents for scales using "Calendar Date" number formatting are now rounded to the nearest integer (nearest day). Though technically correct before, previous versions were visually confusing if, for example, the low extent was at some time other than midnight since the time was not shown.
· The setup program now copies examples.xls to the DPlot folder below your "My Documents" folder.
· Bug fix...