Descriptive Geometry 1.32
Created for helping users solve tasks of descriptive geometry
The procedure consists of writing in programming language derived from language C. This language was modified to be suitable for solving of tasks of descriptive geometry.
Drawing is the result of program execution. It's drawn on paper. The size of the paper can be changed in the program (see section Drawing properties). You can it zoom in and out or move with it.
If you click on Drawing in the main menu, then program generates a code (to make point with this coordinates): point(x, y, 0). Use left button for groundplan, right button for frontplan; Ctrl for relative coordinates (A.1 + point(x, y, 0)).
The program can be written in editor with syntax highlighting. Its control is standard. Part of the text can be selected, copied, inserted, cut.
You also have a helpline with light-yellow color. Its content depends on position of the cursor in text. If the cursor is above a function, the content is a description of this function and its parameters. If the cursor is above a variable, then the variable is highlighted in drawing and selected in Object Inspector.
There is popup menu (to show it press right mouse button in editor) with list of all functions. User-defined functions are marked with *. If you select an item in this list, the name of this function will be written into editor.
Another function of the editor is Code Completion. Example: if you write par, press Ctrl + spacebar you will see a list of functions and variables beginning with par.
You can also draw using the mouse instead of programming, but it doesn't completely compensate it. Only some commands can be mouse-drawn, but you can modify this option (file Langlanguage.set) and you can add your functions.
- accuracy, all calculations are based on analytical geometry and
- speed, procedure is drawn in a few moments
- flexibility, everything can be changed, the change of one point change all points in relation to it
- writing complex algorithms in programming language
- fast orientation in complicated drawings
- speedy delineation of a drawing and its printing, saving to formats BMP and WMF
- supports Monge's projection, axonometry and perspective
- user can create new methods and projections
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- program can be translated to any language, all texts, menu and commands are saved in separate files
- supports English and Czech