DesktopCalc is an enhanced and powerful scientific calculator with an expression editor, result history list, printing operation and integrated help. Desktop calculator gives students, teachers, scientists and engineers the power to find values for even the most complex equation set.
DesktopCalc uses Advanced DAL (Dynamic Algebraic Logic) mechanism to perform all its operation with the built-in 38-digit precision math emulator for high precision. DesktopCalc combines fast "just-one-click" interface with broad set of functions. It was designed as a tool that is convenient for both elementary and scientific calculator.
Here are some key features of "DesktopCalc":
· Possibility to enter mathematical formulas as with a keyboard as with built-in button-panels
· Scientific calculations - unlimited expression length
· Syntax highlight of math expression and proper operator precedence
· Parenthesis compatible
· Scientific notation
· Calculation range
· All functions, mathematical and physical constants can also be used in expression
· 40 trigonometric, logarithmic, hyperbolic and algebraic functions
· 50 built-in most common mathematical and physical constants
· Clipboard smart functionality: Cut, Copy and Paste operations
· Pentium Processor
· At least 64 MB of memory.
· 5 MB available disk space
· Does not calculate without a validation code
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Implementation of floating-point mechanism