Family Lines is a handy and reliable application designed to organize and manage your family's genealogy tree in a comfortable manner.
You can create new projects from scratch or import data from GEDCOM files. Family Lines is based on Family.Show, but features extended functionality.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix performance problem when switching the 'current' person with large trees.
· Add "Gender" option to "Add unrelated person".
· Partially functional cancel buttons for New/Import
· Partial translation to Russian
· Added some intelligence to import to identify non-living persons based on relations' data.
· Tree numbers are now correct after new/merge
· Added a "hint" tooltip for sorting family list grid
· Menu text is now readable in Silver theme
· The first photo added for a person is now automatically the "primary"