Fresh Memory is a handy and reliable application designed to help you study foreign words and improve your knowledge.
It can manage flashcards stored in dictionaries. The user can create and edit the dictionaries. The flashcards are used to study words with one of the tools such as word drill and spaced repetition.
Here are some key features of "Fresh Memory":
· Flash cards are groupped into dictionaries, which are stored in separate files
· Import and export dictionaries from/to CSV files
· Shows studying statistics for each dictionary: number of scheduled and new cards
· Rich formatting of cards: colors, fonts and images
· Multi-sided flash cards: can have several fields
· It is possible to define several card packs with different combinations of fields, and learn the card packs separately.
· Cards with the same question are automatically merged into one card
· Cards with several questions (separated with ';') are automatically broken down to several cards
· Dictionary modifications can be undone
· Editing and removing of cards directly from the study view
· Different card fields can have different styles: font and color
· Adjustable background color and fonts of the flash cards
· Automatic highlight of question keywords in the examples
· Adjustable studying parameters: random or sequential card show, different day limits
· Full support of Unicode (UTF-8): any international characters can be used.
· Dictionary and its study data are stored in separate files. It is easy to share clean dictionaries.
· Translations: Czech, Finnish, Russian, Ukrainian
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Contains one critical bug fix.