Going East Learn Chinese helps you learn the Chinese language with ease by showing you the meaning of the selected word and listen to its pronunciation.
The application provides you with many features that help you master the Chinese language, such as the writing emulation system integrated within the application, the TTS function, the HSK test and the Click-Read mode.
Each of them will help you learn Pinyin, the pronunciation, the strokes and their orders observed in calligraphy.
Here are some key features of "Going East Learn Chinese":
· View stroke order for each Chinese character
· Helps you learn Pinyin and its pronunciation
· Create writing animation of any character by yourself
· Text editor function
· Recognize any sentence
· View the polyphone and the related phrases
· 1GHz processor or higher is recommended
· 256 MB RAM or more is recommended
· 50 MB free hard disk drive space or more is recommended
· 16-bit Color
· There are 265 lessons of new HSK character course in total but only lesson 0 to lesson 4 is available.
· Only the Chinese character whose stroke number is less than 6 can be input if you use the other three methods except for method 3.
· The number of characters is limited when load the text file for reading by TTS.
· No more than 5 songs can be loaded into the play list.
· Only 60 Chinese characters can be created writing animation(stroke order animation)
· The function of "save and open the Stroke Order File(*.bs)" is limited.
· The function of "open the Chinese Word List File (*.kc)" is limited.
· The funciton of "look up every pronunciation of a polyphone and its related phrases" is limited.
· The function of "look up the stroke orders of GB2312 simplified Chinese characters" is limited.