Whether you use a computer at work or at home, it is easy to lose track of time. However, general health & safety advice recommends that taking frequent breaks can reduce the chance of health problems such as eyestrain, neck and back ache.
Healthy Hints is a handy program designed to detect your periods of computer usage and recommend when a break is due.
Here are some key features of "Healthy Hints":
· Customize your recommended work and break durations.
· Receive a 5 star achievement rating for keeping to your settings.
· Option to suspend break reminders.
· Access additional healthy and safety information about using computers, such as: Frequent Breaks, Eyes, Repetitive Strain Injury, and Posture.
· Special 'Eco Mode' option reduces resource requirements which can lead to quicker start-up times, reduced power usage and a longer battery life
· Digitally signed product gives better Windows integration and gives you the piece of mind that the software is legitimate and has not been tampered with.
· Processor: 500 MHz or higher
· Memory: 512 MB or higher
· Hard disk: 5 MB
· Screen Resolution: 800x600 or greater
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Planned Breaks let you specify times of when you are likely to want to take a break, such as lunch or home time
· Commercial Branding allows you to customize the main screen with your organization's identity and Health & Safety information
· Additional improvements for commercial environments