Inspiration provides students with a means to improve their communication and comprehension skills. It allows them to create outlines of their thoughts, generate presentations, brainstorm ideas and organize various pieces of information.
Inspiration integrates the Map, Outline and Diagram views, thus allowing users to visualize, structure and better understand their ideas.
Here are some key features of "Inspiration":
· Print your work and share it
· Save data to PDF files
· Export mind maps and diagrams to image files
· Create custom presentations
· Customize font styles and background colors
· Transform mind maps and diagrams to outlines
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
You can now move your Inspiration diagrams and outlines between your desktop and your iPad:
· Use your existing Inspiration documents on the iPad
· Makes it easy to integrate iPads into your classroom curriculum
· Continue working even when iPads are not available, but a laptop or desktop is.
· New “Export iPad Inspiration Maps…” command allows you to export Inspiration documents into a format that Inspiration Maps on the iPad can read
· New “Import iPad Inspiration Maps…” command allows you to import Inspiration Maps documents into Inspiration on your desktop