An application specifically designed to draw and analyze statistical interactions
This program was developed because of how much time and effort it took to draw interaction graphs and analyze interaction statistics. Now it takes less than a minute!
To create a new interaction graph, simply select the 'New Interaction Graph' option under the 'File' menu. This will activate the New Graph Wizard, which will guide you through importing your data, identifying missing values, assigning graph variables, and specifying levels of the moderator to use in your new graph. When this process is complete, your interaction graph will be drawn automatically and a complete statistical analysis will be conducted.
- Easily create interaction graphs using dichotomous, categorical, or continuous variables.
- Instantly perform a complete statistical analysis of your interaction data.
- Use data from many different formats to draw your interaction graphs, including SPSS, Excel, and tab-delimited data.
- Modify every part of your interaction graphs, including titles, scales, axes, lines, legends, fonts, and more!
- Save your graphs as images that can be directly inserted into documents, emails, posters, and presentations.
- As a special bonus, Interaction! now allows you to save each of your graphs as a high-resolution, publication-ready image.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!