JGPSTrackEdit is a useful and simple Java based application designed for editing (gps) tracks and planning (multiple days) tours.
An arbitrary number of tracks may be opened or created, tracks may be merged. A track may be split or reversed.
Points may be inserted or appended to a track (routing supported) or may be moved or deleted from a track.
Maps of several providers are available, the default map is OpenStreetMap.
Here are some key features of "JGPSTrackEdit":
· Open and save an arbitrary number of GPS track files (Garmin gpx, route, tcx and kml, gpsies.com)
· Create, split, merge and reverse tracks
· Edit tracks (insert, append, move and delete points)
· Support for multiple day tour planning
· Maps of several map providers
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· saving tracks to gpsies.com