Master Grade is the culmination of extensive software development, field-testing, and research into usability and satisfaction of existing teacher gradebook software.
With the help of Master Grade you have the possibility to organize and centralize all your student related data.
Master Grade provides users with an intuitive interface and efficient features that enables them to add details about students, classes and manage all the grades.
Here are some key features of "Master Grade":
· Unlimited Classes and Students - Master Grade allows for unlimited classes and students to be stored in one gradebook file
· Enhanced Student Details - mark students active/inactive, add student notes, email addresses, and photos
· Flexible and Simplified Reporting Periods - add unlimited reporting periods and exam periods as required
· Customizable Letter Grade and Special Scores
· Enter Assignment Scores and View Student Progress
· Manage Attendance Effectively - customize attendance symbols and the date range of reporting periods
· Visual Seating Plan - add custom images of students or download automatically available images from student network
· Comment Database - improved editor and 150,000 word spell checker
· Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
· Windows compatible printer
· 512MB RAM
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher
· 30 days trial
· Nag screen