Scoresaver 2 2.2
Analyze and improve your golf game
If you record all your golf activity, strokeplay, matchplay, lessons, and practice sessions, Scoresaver will tell you just about anything you could possibly want to know.
The app records all your golf rounds, matchplay results, lessons and practice sessions. Then handicap-adjusted key statistics show you exactly what you are doing well and what you need to focus on to lower your score.
Entering strokeplay, matchplay, or stableford rounds is straightforward and fast. You can enter every detail of a round in under a minute. You can even enter partial rounds.
- Players and Courses:
- Set targets for each player individually either manually or using the built-in handicapping standards
- Unlimited courses
- Courses measured in Yards or Metres
- Record Course and Slope rating
- 9 and 18 hole courses fully supported
- Unlimited rounds
- Fairway hit: Yes/No (unspecified)/Missed Left/Right
- GIR: Yes/No (unspecified)/Missed Left/Right/Long/Short
- Record comments per round
- Record weather conditions (optional)
- Record driving distance (optional)
- Record penalty shots (optional)
- Enter incomplete scorecards (e.g. if you only played 6 holes). Options to leave holes blank or automatically assign net double bogeys
- Automatic net score calculated per hole
- Support for Unified CONGU and EGA handicapping systems to calculate unofficial handicaps
- Handicap adjustments made after each eligible round is entered
- Allows manual adjustment of handicaps at any time
- All handicap changes recorded automatically in an audit trail history
- Record and analyze singles, foursomes, greensomes and fourball matches
- Build matchplay league tables for any date range
- Analyze your matchplay performance in singles or doubles ties or combine the two
- Practice Sessions:
- Record details of all practice sessions including a breakdown of clubs and shots practiced
- Analyze your practice sessions and see which parts of your game require more practice
- Record details of all your lessons from your Pro and create special reports to help your Pro help you
- Powerful tools for analyzing every aspect of your game
- Define up to 5 seasons, e.g. 1/4/2008 to 20/9/2008 could be Season 2008. Then, just pick a season instead of having to specify the start and end dates
- Analyze any of the eight key stats in detail
- Compare your stats and scores over time: configurable date ranges
- Analyze driving and GIR accuracy: how many missed left/right/long/short etc
- All-new Print Engine allows you to print reports in full color using any font
- Export reports to PDF, Excel, HTML, Text or CSV files
- Email reports to your friends
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.1.6
- Stats Summary Page:
- Scoring Averages - both Gross and Net.
- Average score per par 3,4 and 5.
- An option to copy your key stats to the clipboard