Spektrus is a handy application that allows you to view the spectral emissions of the chemical elements. The program is designed for education purposes and allows you to select the element from a list with 99 entries.
The user can adjust the scale and the color of the spectra in order to perform simple emission spectra analysis.
· Video card running in High-Color (15 or 16 bit / pixel) or True Color mode
· 3.5 Mb free space on disk
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The first version of Spektrus working in English as well!
· Removed a bug: after displaying an element and then returning to rainbow mode, line information was still shown
· If you run Spektrus under a system where the main language is English, Polish element names are now sorted in proper order.
· Program settings are now saved to the system registry.
· Removed the option of turning off automatic spectrum redraw after element change. I've never met anyone who had a computer that slow that it would need this option. :)
· The program title bar is not gradient shaded under WinXP anymore. It was incompatible with the system's new graphical elements.