TileMill is an intuitive application that allows you to easily make a map when planning a trip or after you returned from one.
It is not restricted to a certain country, so you can use its functions regardless of the places you have visited.
Once you have created you map, you can export it to PNG, SVG, PDF or Maplinks XML so you can integrate it within your other projects.
· 2 GB memory
· Internet connection for remote datasources
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TileMill - Fixed file handling behavior on windows to avoid symlink errors when run as non-admin
· TileMill - autostyle now works against active stylesheet
· TileMill - fixed crash when using relative paths to layers (like in open-streets-dc project)
· TileMill - Enabled interactivity display in mbtiles export preview window
· TileMill - Fixed tabs switching on plugins load
· TileMill - Fixed handling of metatile setting in exports (ce6e7fc45e7517cba34f2075442d268d2b253db4)
· Carto - Allows text-face-name properties to be unquoted
· Carto - Detects inline Format XML tags in text-name and passes such output straight to XML for advanced text names.
· Carto - Fixes bugs around concatenation of strings in expressions
· Carto - Fixes parsing of comments in between selectors
· Carto - Fixes parsing of whitespace in calls
· Carto - Improved error messages for unknown properties - advises user on the property name most closely matching the incorrect input.
· Carto - Improved errors for calls, advises us...