VTrain (Vocabulary Trainer) 5.5 Build 119
Time-saving quiz program for 40 languages
VTrain helps you rationalize your learning efforts. Like in a quiz, it asks you questions (flashcards), and sets aside the ones you already know. This way, in successive rounds the flashcards are sorted into different levels of knowledge, and you can concentrate on the most difficult ones, until you master them thoroughly.
This method will save you a great deal of time, since the effort you invest in each flashcard lies in exact proportion to its difficulty.
VTrain supplies vocabulary files for more than 40 languages from its website, but you can also create your own flashcard files with its integrated editor.
The OLE-enabled editor allows you to record your own voice and edit images right in VTrain. Its foreign language support includes a smart keyboard layout switch for two languages and editable Character Maps.
VTrain is ready for operation over a local network, and it is free for schools and all other educational establishments.
NOTE: If you want to create schedules of up to 99 boxes, you can purchase VTrain Pro.
- statistical logs of your training sessions,
- a flashing (slideshow) mode which is also suitable for learning by relaxation,
- standard functions (sort, search, print),
- and a very user-friendly MDI interface that makes data exchange across documents dead easy.
VTrain (Vocabulary Trainer)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Free version:
- Now VTrain comes in two flavors, intended to cater for the needs of different users: VTrain Free makes test preparation fun, and VTrain Pro grows with your needs over months or even years.
- Support for Windows 8/7: