Visual CertExam Manager is designed for taking tests created with Visual CertExam Designer.
The application interface provides the most realistic simulation of the real certification exam.
Here are some key features of "Visual CertExam Manager":
· The most realistic certification exam simulation.
· You can work with most of the question types used in certification exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and Shoot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and Connect).
· Ability to create case study based exams.
· The question preview feature allows the author see exactly how a question will appear during an examination.
· Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and alignment.
· All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that simplifies copying and distribution of created exams.
· Printing and print preview of exam files.
· Supports the most popular image formats: GIF and JPEG.
· The Import Wizard lets automatically create exam files from existing text files or RTF-documents with questions.
· Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
· You can group questions into sections based on exam topics.
· Each exam file can contain multiple instances of an exam (Exam A, Exam B, Exam C and so on).
· You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the exam data.
· You can restrict the ability to start an exam by setting a password.
· Score history tracking.
· Doesn't require the installation of additional software.
· 30-day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added: Hotkey for "Mark" (Alt-M).
· Added: Support for large fonts, as set by the operating system.
· Added: Option to automatically check for program updates.
· Fixed: Some hotkey conflicts.
· Fixed: Interface language now defaults to system default.