Visual CertExam Suite is a test engine which lets you create, edit and take practice exams. Visual CertExam Suite includes two applications: Visual CertExam Designer and Visual CertExam Manager.
Visual CertExam Designer allows you to create and edit your own professional practice exams. It is designed, first of all, for authors involved in practice exam development. The application supports most of the question types used in certification exams and allows you to work on an exam using the intuitive user interface.
Besides, the question preview feature lets the author see exactly how the question will appear during the examination.
Visual CertExam Manager is designed for taking exams created with Visual CertExam Designer. The application interface provides the most realistic simulation of the real certification exam.
Flexible examination mode settings (which can be password-protected from unauthorized change) make it possible to use Visual CertExam Manager not only for self-preparation, but also for giving practice exams to students in classrooms.
Here are some key features of "Visual CertExam Suite":
· The most realistic certification exam simulation.
· You can work with most of the question types used in certification exams (Multiple Choice, Fill in the Blank, Select and Place, Point and Shot, Hot Area, Create a Tree, Build List and Reorder, Drop and Connect).
· Ability to create case study based exams.
· The question preview feature allows the author see exactly how a question will appear during an examination.
· Supports question text formatting, including bullets, numbering and alignment.
· All exam data (including images) is stored in a single file that simplifies copying and distribution of created exams.
· Printing and print preview of exam files.
· Supports the most popular image formats: GIF and JPEG.
· The Import Wizard lets automatically create exam files from existing text files or RTF-documents with questions.
· Ability to work in a local network using file sharing.
· You can group questions into sections based on exam topics.
· Each exam file can contain multiple instances of an exam (Exam A, Exam B, Exam C and so on).
· You can set a password for opening an exam file in Visual CertExam Designer to prevent unauthorized copying, editing and printing of the exam data.
· You can restrict the ability to start an exam by setting a password.
· Score history tracking.
· Doesn't require the installation of additional software
· In the evaluation version, the Editor will not let you create more than:
· 3 exams in one exam file;
· 5 questions in one exam (for standard exams);
· 3 tests or question sets in one exam (for case study based exams);
· 5 questions in one testlet or questions set (for case study based exams).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: "Code not found" bug.
· Fixed: Locking license when offline.