tapcode was created as a small and accessible piece of software that allows you to practice tap code hearing and writing.
The tap code is similar to Morse code, only with taps. The main quality of tap code is that the taps can be more easily differentiated if you get a feel for a certain rhythm pattern.
Now, you can use this small and open source software to further improve your skills.
Here are some key features of "tapcode":
· subset of letters to practice can be chosen
· training mode with statistics of reaction time
· hear words tapped from a user definable list
· write by tapping on your keyboard
· use your own tapping WAV file
· Sound output