Manage your genealogy with this tool.
Ahnenblatt is an easy-to-use genealogy program designed to manage your genealogy data and to generate impressive reports and graphical trees.
Many import and export features make it easy to share data with others (GEDCOM, HTML, and more).
Here are some key features of "Ahnenblatt":
· Full Unicode support - no problems with international characters
· Multi-language support - English, German, French, Spanish and more
· User-friendly - Ahnenblatt is easy to learn and easy to use
· Graphical trees - generate impressive ancestor and descendent trees
· Autocompletion function - for input fields (birth name, places, occupation, religion) to avoid mistypings
· Navigator - click through your ancestors
· GEDCOM support - import and export whole family in GEDCOM format for data exchange with other programs or family researchers
· Many export formats - save whole family as html website, xml, csv, tiny tafel and more - save reports as word document, rtf file or even for LaTeX, save family trees and statistics as bitmap, jpeg, png and more
· Plausibilty check - find mistakes in your data with one mouse click
· Send as email - send family file directly from Ahnenblatt to relatives or friends
· Drag & drop support - for opening family files or adding pictures
· Portable application - runs from USB stick without installation (PortableAppz and U3 stick support)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· several corrections concerning import of GEDCOM files
· minor improvement in finding duplex persons