Call Trace is a freeware TAPI compliant caller ID software for your PC. You can use it to log your incoming calls, as well as manage your contacts.
The log can filter the calls by a range of dates or simply display the calls in the past 30/90/180 days.
Here are some key features of "Call Trace":
· TAPI compliant, so it shares COM ports with other applications
· Runs as a Windows 95/98/Me system service
· Multiple monitor support
· Logs unlimited # calls in a database
· Automatic diagnosis and troubleshooting to detect caller ID support
· Support for proprietary caller ID standards used in some Canadian provinces and other regions