clrmamepro is a so-called ROM-manager. If you use M.A.M.E. you know the problem.
With every new release a lot has been changed. New gamesets have been added, some have been removed, etc.
clrmamepro will help you keep your ROM collection up-to-date.
Here are some key features of "clrmamepro":
· Finding missing games, roms, samples
· Find and rename wrong named roms, samples
· Find and resize wrong sized roms
· Find wrong checksums (bad dumps, etc.)
· Find and remove unneeded files
· Merge and unmerge roms
· Rebuilding gamesets
· Add new sets
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· fixed: 7z working with filenames starting with an "@" fails if the filename also contains a space
· fixed: header support: possible infinite loop when file is too short
· fixed: header support: wrong hash calculation (in file and memfile) when file is too short
· fixed: detection of prefered archive type falsely failed for unpacked sets causing creation of zips
· misc: unneeded check also detects obsolete chd folders
· misc: explicity test folder for no entries to avoid possible deletion of NTFS junctions
· misc: check if file really exist in 7z/rar archives before trying to remove them. Gives a small speed gain