GPSDings was developed as and Open Source Command Line instrument that can help you analyze and manipulate track and waypoint data recorded with a GPS receiver.
GPSDings contains the following applications:
· gpxovl - Converts between GPX and OVL formats.
· gpxkml - Converts GPX to Google Earth KML.
· googlemap - Makes Google Maps from GPX.
· openlayers - Makes OpenLayers slippy maps from GPX.
· exifloc - Determines the geolocation of digital camera pictures from a gps track.
· trackanalyzer - Analyzes and plots gps tracks.
· shrink - Reduces the number of points in GPS tracks.
· elevations - Adds SRTM elevations to GPX files.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· openlayers: added OSMMapQuest and OSMTerrain (US only) base layers