Ever had to format your system? Perhaps you have been victim of file corruption which also victimised your gamesaves? Maybe you just wish to transfer your gamesave(s) to your new machine, or to take with you to a friend's?
With GameSave Manager, you can easily backup, restore and transfer your gamesave(s). No longer do you need to manually track through all of the those different directories to backup / restore / transfer your gamesaves, making it great for those who like to share gamesave progress with friends/family, format frequently, paranoid about data loss, etc...
Have a game that's not supported? No problem; using the "Custom GameSave Entries" feature, you can define your own gamesaves for GameSave Manager to search for. Get GameSave Manager and take it for a spin to see what it can actually do for you!
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· FIXED: Crash when trying to abort a Backup Task currently in progress (via the Windows Border's close button - the 'X' in the top-right of a window)
· FIXED: Entries incorrectly being marked as modified since last backup (via 'on change' option)
· FIXED: 'Official Database' structure version not being checked before loading, resulting in failed database queries
· FIXED: 'Reset Settings' not resetting 'Ignored Entries' and 'Forced Time-stamps' listings
· FIXED: Entries appearing in the detection list that do not have anything specified to backup (side-effect of 'Prevent duplicate directories from being listed' setting)
· FIXED: Duplication of files due to issue with inclusion ruleset, causing validation failures of any backups effected
· ADDED: Option to specify whether to rescan system before a Scheduled Task begins via 'Scheduled Task Wizard' dialog (in Step 2)
· MODIFIED: Database Update routines, drastically reducing file-sizes of .gsdu fi...