GameSave Manager 3.1.442.0
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in GameSave Manager 3.1.442.0:
- FIXED: Entries with '&' character in their title incorrectly being flagged as changed in certain circumstances
- FIXED: Possible program crash when attempting to load the Custom Gamesave Entries database in rare occasions
- FIXED: Registry detection causing the 'Wow6432Node' key to not be correctly implemented on x86 paths for certain entries
- FIXED: Steam Spreader failing to add a directory to the queue when no Steam games are detected (and the user selects an Origin path or manually specifies a location)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 7.6 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Others \ Miscellaneous
Any person that plays computer games knows the importance of having the progress saved periodically. This feature can save a lot of time when you need to resume the game at a certain point.
Recently, games have the ability to save the progress automatically but all the data can be lost in case of a hardware failure. If you are not using an online backup feature as the ones featured by Steam or Origin, you need to manually copy the save files to a secure location.
Although copying some files seems like an easy task, locating the files is usually a complicated process since not all games keep the files in the same location. This tool allows you to easily locate the files by using a extensive database that includes most of the available games.
When starting the program for the first time, it automatically scans the computer in order to detect the installed games and add them to the backup list. It is recommended to update the list of supported games in order to accurately detect your save files.
The program also includes the option to automate the process by scheduling backup tasks at a certain time interval. During the configuration you can specify a certain game or copy all the save files.
An useful feature is the Steam integration which allows you to distribute game files on multiple hard drive partitions. This comes in handy when you want to move a game to a SSD drive without having to download and reinstall them.
By using this tool you can store the files in your Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive account. It also supports FTP servers in order to backup your saves on a private server.
GameSave Manager is a must-have tool for any gamer who needs to backup the save files without wasting a lot of time.
GameSave Manager was reviewed by Sorin Cirneala, last updated on March 31st, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / XP 64 bit / Vista / Vista 64 bit / 7 / 7 64 bit / 8 / 8 64 bit