Keyboard Remapper 1.2 Build 21
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Keyboard Remapper 1.2 Build 21:
- Much improved Type Text function: now supports very large text (up to 1024 characters) and multiple lines of text. Makes it a snap to sign your emails.
- Fixed a bug: change key was not working for all of the keys on the keyboard.
- Change key is now available for key combinations also. Fixed a bug related to remapping the Left Alt key.
- Fixed a bug related to locking your computer with "Windows+L" keys. This version will only work on Windows XP, Vista and 7 from now on.
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 97 KB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Others \ Miscellaneous
Highly intuitive keyboard mapperThe application allows you to quickly change the keystroke configuration of your keyboard, thus assigning new functions to certain keys. For instance, you can assign the function of a key to another one, providing that you do not use that key that much, since remapping frequently used characters could become a nuisance when editing texts.
Furthermore, you can save and manage every key mapping you created. This way, you can change your configurations whenever you need, in order to match your preferences.
Reliable tool for mapping your keystrokesKeyboard Remapper allows you to quickly change what your keyboard buttons do, by redefining certain keystrokes. You can disable a key combination or block it, in case that you do not need a button’s function. In addition, you can map a key to insert a certain text when pressed, or open an URL address.
On top of this, you are able to set a button to open a certain application, or even change a key combination. All these mapping options help you automate certain processes, and ease off your work, as all your favorite texts, links and applications are just one keystroke away.
An overall powerful keyboard remapping utilityTo sum it up, Keyboard Remapper is ideal for anyone who needs to automate and customize their keyboard layout, as it allows you to assign new functionalities to each of your keyboard buttons, using a simplistic and straightforward interface.
Keyboard Remapper was reviewed by Andrei Fercalo, last updated on August 14th, 2014
Runs on: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
feature list limitations