Testing Anywhere is a powerful application designed to help you automate software testing on virtually any platform. It allows you to create customized tests in order to test various scenarios and to run them repeatedly in order to find potential problems.
The program is built on a server - client architecture which allows you to centralize the test file storage and to enable multiple users to run tests. It includes innovative methods for building the tests required by your projects.
Here are some key features of "Testing Anywhere":
· Over 585 actions can be used for building your test
· Can record actions, capture web objects and use image recognition for creating flexible tests
· HP Quality Center integration
· Customizable reports and visual logs
Supports multiple automated tests:
· Automated Software Testing
· Automated Web Testing
· Distributed Load Testing
· Regression Testing
· Functional Testing
· Black Box Testing
· Acceptance Testing
· Keyword-driven Testing
· Unit Testing
· Data-Driven Testing
· Smoke Testing
· Integration Testing
· Compatibility Testing
· Performance Testing
· System Testing
· GUI Testing
· Automated Flex Testing
· Java Application Testing
· Silverlight Application Testing
· WPF Testing
· Mainframe Application Testing
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
New Features & Enhancements:
· Cross Browser Testing Support
· Introducing support for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Now play the same recorded tests in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox without making any changes.
· This aids in automated testing for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox.
· No development environment required. No compilation required. No manual patching required. Easiest automating for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, just install plugin and start playing.
· SMART Recorder
· Introducing Cross Browser Testing functionality in 'SMART Recorder'.
· Added the ability to record a test once and play without making any changes in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and/or Mozilla Firefox.
· New and enhanced recording technology is utilized to record the test with Internet Explorer.
· Enhanced 'Search Criteria' user interface for each control with static properties. This will help the users to easily identify the 'Type of Object' and 'Technology' of th...