Universal Gcode Sender is a handy application that allows you to send G-code commands to a GRBL device. The program allows you to specify the connection settings and to stream the commands from the console or from a file.
The user can also control the machine manually by clicking the directional buttons from the GUI.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The step size spinner now goes to less than 1.
· New buttons on the manual control page for common functions.
· Manual X/Y coordinates can now be modified with arrow keys.
· New start scripts added to release zip files.
· Changed speed override to a percentage rather than absolute.
· Bug fixes.