Vehicle Manager Fleet Network Edition enables you to track your vehicle maintenance, contacts and vendors, while also letting you share the data with multiple users using a central database.
Vehicle Manager Fleet Network Edition can be used with a remote Firebird database server. The application provides vehicle and fleet owners a central database for storing information about scheduled and completed maintenance, parts, expenses, vendors, fuel usage, and more.
Service schedules may be created one service item at a time, or if you prefer, you may save a group of service items as a template, and apply the template to one or more vehicles. Service items may then be added or removed from individual vehicle schedules if needed for special cases.
A reminder window will open when the program starts up if you have any upcoming or overdue service.
In addition, reports may be run which display the service schedule and next due date for one or all of your vehicles. Service and expense reports may be displayed, printed, or exported to a variety of formats. You can also devise reports for your Parts List, Vendor Contacts, and Vendor Addresses.
Here are some key features of "Vehicle Manager 2012 Fleet Network Edition":
· Track an unlimited number of vehicles
· Schedule recurring maintenance and inspection items by miles, kilometers, or hours.
· Track your vehicle's completed service and expenses.
· Track your vehicle's fuel efficiency over time (miles/gallon, kilometers/liter).
· Keep a database of the parts used on your vehicles.
· Track related vendors and contacts.
· Set options to track in US or Metric units.
· Minimum 200 MHz processor
· Minimum 32 MB RAM
· Minimum 10 MB Hard Disk space
· Only 10 records saved