Model C1D0F424 X12 Viewer allows users to display and print the contents of standard ANSI X12 837,277,835,864, and 997 files in a user friendly format. Model C1D0F424 X12 Viewer is used for viewing electronic claims data available today.
The Model 424 supports:
837 Health Care Claims
837I Institutional Claims
837P Professional Claims
837D Dental Claims
277 Claim Status
835 Remittance Advice
997 Functional Acknowledgement
864 Informational Report
270 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Inquiry
271 Health Care Eligibility Benefit Response
Model C1D0F424 X12 Viewer displays data in context sensitive screens relative to their transaction set.
Here are some key features of "Model C1D0F424 X12 Viewer":
· View or Print Listings of Claims
· View or Print Data Sheet of Individual Claims
· View or Print Listings of Remittance
· View or Print Data Sheet of Remittance
· View or Print Functional Acknowledgements
· View or Print X12 Data in segmented lines
· Load 997 transactions on top of 837 claims transactions
· for Line Level Identification of error information.
· Configurable screen display fields
· Configurable print and listing fields
· HIPAA Compliant X12 Version 4010 and 4010A
· 30 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements in M484 and P484 to support all X12 transaction types.
· Added support for 832 in the 484 parser