With the ConvertAll software, users will be able to combine the units any way they want. If you want to convert from inches per decade, that's fine. Or from meter-pounds. Or from cubic nautical miles. The units don't have to make sense to anyone else.
- The base units for conversion may be either typed (with auto-completion) or selected from a list.
- Units may be selected using either an abbreviation or a full name.
- Units may be combined with the "*" and "/" operators.
- Units may be raised to powers with the "^" operator.
- Units with non-linear scales, such as temperature, can also be converted.
- A unit list may be filtered and searched
- Numbers may be entered on either the "From" or the "To" units side, for conversions in both directions.
- Basic mathematical expressions may be entered in place of numbers.
- Options control the formatting of numerical results.
- The unit data includes over 400 units.
- The format of the unit data file makes it easy to add additional units.
- Command line options are available to do conversions without the GUI.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- New Features:
- ConvertAll has been ported from Python 2 to Python 3. This porting includes some code cleanup.
- Added an option to automatically load the last used units at startup.
- Added an introductory tip dialog box that explains combined units. There is also an option to hide this dialog.