Portable DbViewSharp is a handy utility that was created to help users explore and manage SQL databases easily and efficiently.
The application will enable users to quickly build and check connections before starting to explore database contents. Portable DbViewSharp is equipped with a smart search function that facilitates finding information in table data.
Here are some key features of "Portable DbViewSharp":
· View tables with detailed information like row count, last modification and creation dates
· Can display table data and perform searches in it
· View field info, database and table sizes
· Can generate custom table data views to ease search and edit tasks
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Add Export and Import of data:
· This upgrade allows you to export data from a table to a CSV file and import data into a table from a CSV file. It was designed to facilitate transfer from a SQL Server database to a SQL CE database, but of course has many more applications. The functions are accessible from the table right-click context menu and are fully documented in the User Guide.
Create a Portable DbViewSharp on a Penstick:
· Scenario. You are on the move. So you put DbViewSharp on a USB stick. But this means creating new database connections each time as it looks in the account application folder of the machine you insert the penstick into. This feature automatically creates a copy of DbViewSharp on a penstick together with a copy of the configuration file.
Adding an XML field to text search does not work:
· Previously adding a column of SQL Datatype XML to the text filter list of a view was permitted but caused the SQL to fail. This upgrade fixes the problem by casting the XML typ...