A lightweight and useful software solution that allows you to perform numerical calculations, solve mathematical equations and create complex truth tables
MathProcessor is a software that was developed to solve problems relating to number theory, calculus, statistics, Algebra, Boolean algebra, trigonometry and other numerical jobs. It even servers as a simple graphing tool.
In addition, Math Processor allows you to create graphical representations of your data by using the plot function.
It allows you to do bulk operations on statistical data in a very natural and convenient manner.
Math Processor supports user defined functions. This capability has greatly enhanced the usability of Math Processor, as new tool-kits can be written and used without a need to change the source-code or do re-compilations.
- Numerical calculations, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Boolean Algebra
- Statistics and bulk operations on numeric data
- A simple programming language (Math Processor Command Language - MPCL)
- Plotting and Graphing
- Learning tool for school / college math and allied disciplines
- Extensible through plugins and user defined functions
- Batch processing using simple text files
- Easy-to-use GUI tools for the less experienced users
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 220.127.116.11
- No more portable
- Comes with installer
- Double click saved .mp files to open them
- New and more robust graphing module
Users are advised to pay attention while installing this ad-supported application:
- At program startup, opens web pages featuring advertising or similar income generating content