Portable MathProcessor 220.127.116.11
Useful for numerical and mathematical calculations
Portable MathProcessor is a software that was developed to solve problems relating to number theory, calculus, statistics, Algebra, Boolean algebra, trigonometry and other numerical jobs. It even servers as a simple graphing tool.
In addition, Math Processor comes with great support for managing large arrays of data. It allows you to do bulk operations on statistical data in a very natural and convenient manner.
MP supports user defined functions. This capability has greatly enhanced the usability of MP, as new tool-kits can be written and used without a need to change the source-code or do re-compilations.
- Statistics and bulk operations on numeric data
- A simple programming language (Math Processor Command Language - MPCL)
- Learning tool for school / college math and allied disciplines
- Extensible through user defined functions
- Batch processing using simple text files as well as XML
- Easy-to-use GUI tools for the less experienced users
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.0.8
- A simple GUI tool (Easy-Kit) for Basic Math & Stats
- Log & power functions support matrices
- User functions can have matrix arguments
- New Plug-in framework that also supports GUI Kits