Portable WinSCP is an open source free FTP client and SFTP client for Windows that also supports the SCP protocol.
WinSCP's main function is safe copying of files between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this basic function, WinSCP manages some other actions with files.
Here are some key features of "Portable WinSCP":
· Graphical user interface
· Translated into several languages
· Integration with Windows (drag and drop, URL, shortcut icons)
· U3 support
· All common operations with files
· Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
· Batch file scripting and command-line interface
· Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
· Integrated text editor
· Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
· Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
· Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
· Optionally stores session information
· Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
· SSH server with SFTP/SCP support
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· New !P pattern to include process ID into session log path.
· Logging file timestamps when transferring using SFTP protocol.
· Workaround for servers that do not acknowledge file transfer.
· Logging parsed directory listing on Normal logging level (previously on Debug 1 level).
· Bug fix: Failure when disposing Session of .NET assembly in process running with restricted privileges.
· Bug fix: open command record in logs with masked-out password did not contain the command name.
· Bug fix: Pointless attempt to update source file timestamp, when uploading with FTP protocol.
· Bug fix: Preserve timestamp checkbox was not available for uploads with FTP protocol.
· Bug fix: Failure when server does not acknowledge file upload with FTP protocol.
· Bug fix: Failure when creating local directory.
· Bug fix: When user cancels connection, authentication window is not closed.
· Bug fix: Build script was not working on 64-bit.
· Bug fix: Build script was calling non-existing target clean.
· Bug fix: Taskbar button doe...