H2 Database Engine Portable is an advanced application designed for SQL users. JDBC and ODBC APIs are supported.
Embedded and server modes are available. A Web console application is included. Clustering is supported.
Here are some key features of "H2 Database Engine Portable":
· Very fast database engine
· Open source
· Written in Java
· Supports standard SQL, JDBC API
· Embedded and Server mode, Clustering support
· Strong security features
· The PostgreSQL ODBC driver can be used
· Multi version concurrency
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Referential integrity: when adding a referential integrity constraint failed, and if creating the constraint automatically created an index, this index was not removed.
· The auto-analyze feature now only reads 1000 rows per table instead of 10000.
· The optimization for IN(...) queries combined with OR could result in a strange exception of the type "column x must be included in the group by list".
· Issue 454: Use Charset for type-safety.
· Queries with both LIMIT and OFFSET could throw an IllegalArgumentException.
· MVStore: multiple issues were fixed: 460, 461, 462, 464, 466.
· MVStore: larger stores (multiple GB) are now much faster.
· When using local temporary tables and not dropping them manually before closing the session, and then killing the process could result in a database that couldn't be opened (except when using the recover tool).
· Support TRUNC(timestamp) for improved Oracle compatibility.
· Add support for CREATE TABLE TEST (ID BIGSERIAL) for PostgreSQL compatibil...