Xion Audio Player Portable 1.5 Build 155
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in Xion Audio Player Portable 1.5 Build 155:
- Modified web streams so that they show the Stream name in the playlist instead of the current song title
- Fixed remembering song position when changing output device
- Added support for nofade, nofadein and nofadeout for Indicator objects
- Added command line arguments to set window positions and main player scale (/SetMainPlayerPos=x,y), (/SetPlaylistPos=x,y), (/SetEqualizerPos=x,y), (/SetLibraryPos=x,y), (/SetVisualisationPos=x,y), (/SetMainPlayerScale=percentage)
malware send us
- LICENSE TYPE:
- FILE SIZE:
- 2.9 MB
- OUR RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- r2 Studios
- USER RATING:
- C: \ Portable Software \ Multimedia \ Audio
Since installation is not required, you can simply place Xion on a removable device (like a USB flash drive), plug it into any computer and directly run its executable file. What's more important is the fact that your Windows registry keys will not be changed.
The interface of the application is clean, intuitive and eye-catching. You can import music from file or folder by using the file browser or "drag and drop" method.
So, you can use basic audio player functions, such as pause and stop, navigate back and forth within the track and adjust the volume.
But you can also create, sort and mix a playlist, use a search function, adjust the interface hue, as well as enable looping and shuffling mode.
In addition, you can add a URL (e.g. play radio), access a simple library, view cover art and song information (e.g. title, artist, album, comment), remove tags, enable Xion to stay on top of other applications, and more.
In the "Configuration" panel you can manage plugins, adjust the track scroll speed, enable crossfade between songs, set up an equalizer, reconfigure global hotkeys, select the output device, and more.
The audio player runs on a low-to-moderate amount of system resources, can automatically check for updates online, has an excellent response time and the sound quality of the tracks is very good. We haven't encountered any kind of issues during our tests.
All in all, Xion Portable comes with all the necessary and suffice elements for playing audio tracks and we highly recommend it to all users.
Xion Audio Player Portable was reviewed by Elena Opris, last updated on January 11th, 2014
Runs on: Windows 2K / XP / 7 / 8 / 2003